Respect for privacy and personal data is a priority for Swile, which is why we are committed to processing them in strict compliance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data (hereinafter the "Applicable Regulations"), in particular the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 (hereinafter the "LIL") as amended and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter the "GDPR").
As such, Swile ensures:
- To respect privacy by default and by design of its applications;
- To process data lawfully, fairly and transparently for legitimate and specified purposes;
- To allow, at any time, the exercise of Users' rights.
In addition, Swile undertakes to :
- Under all circumstances, not to sell your personal data;
- Apply a demanding process for the selection of its processors and ensure that they have an adequate level of personal data protection through appropriate organisational and technical measures;
- Host data securely, in accordance with the recommendations of the protection authorities.